We Like to Score - Episode 1: The Trump Card
- The Old 97s - The New Kid
- Black Grape - Reverend Black Grape
- Canned Heat - Let's Work Together
- Cream - Politician
- Einsturzende Neubaten - Sennsucht
- John Parish and Polly Jean Harvey - Is that All There Is?
- Quintaine Americanan - Drifter
- The Mountain Goats - No Children
- Charles Bradley - The World (Is Going Up in Flames)
- Momus - I Refuse to Die
- Rank and File - Hot Wind
- Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov - Flight of the Bumblebee
- Land Lines - Plans
- John Fogerty - The Old Man Down the Road
- Steroid Maximus - Aclectasis
- The Pleased - O Canada
In 1992 Joe Klein anonymously published Primary Colors, a fictionalization of Bill Clinton's first presidential campaign. In 1998 the film version was released. Given all its strange twists and turns, it seems inevitable that the 2016 presidential election will some day get similar treatment. In the inaugural episode of We Like to Score, we examine what that film may sound like.
Listen to the Trump Card playlist on Spotify
Find all playlists here.